Cocottes are safe for oven, broiler, microwave and freezer use and clean up easily in the dishwasher. Loop handles make it easy to transport the cocotte to and from the table. Pair with Staub’s cast iron pumpkin cocotte for a festive fall set.
This cast-iron cocotte has many advantages that you should discover. First and foremost, they inspire their elaborate coatings. Inside is a black enamel coating, which quickly makes the cocotte ready to use compared to raw cast iron. In addition, a very good stewing effect is achieved, which even improves over the service life.
The combination of cast iron and enamel is ideal for storing heat or cold. This is delivered evenly to the food, so you get a consistently successful temperature. Another advantage is the fast and easy cleaning of the cocotte. In addition, you can use them on all types of stoves. Use your Staub cocotte for your favourite dishes and benefit from a high-quality coating and outstanding materials.
- Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
- Juicy and tender cooking result due to the special drop structure in the lid
- The black matt inner enamel is suitable for particularly crispy searing and is particularly hard-wearing
- Suitable for all types of stoves incl. Induction, can also be used in the oven / grill
- Perfectly contoured to the hand the pot and the bowl
- Safe for use on all cookware surfaces including non-stick finishes
- Olivewood has naturally occurring oils and density for superior durability
- Silicone is long lasting and provides high temperature resistance