|Price||RM149.00 - RM290.00|
【KIRAMEKI JAPAN】The best seller
* Kirameki Same material same manufacturer as Takumi ‼️*
Made in Japan • Directly Import from Japan
We accept ipay88 payment (including Credit/Debit card, Online banking, and eWallet) and Paypal. No bank transfer payment allowed. Please take note that there will be transaction charge of 5% on Paypal payment.
Note: we do not accept returns or exchanges due to the following reasons. If the product has some unevenness, white dots, black spots, bubbles, etc.
MADE IN JAPAN
- body: pure iron
- handle : iron & natural wood
99.7% High purity Iron Wok
Quality non-stick coating is hardwearing and abrasion-resistant.
Suitable for gas, electric,glass-ceramic, halogen, induction, grill.
Fast heat distribution
Not easy to crack
Not easy to rust
Light and high quality
- not easy to rust
- high wear (peeling) resistance
- structure of the firm
by permeating the iron surface with nitrogen, it has high corrosion resistance and wear resistance. Ammonia is alwo immersed in th iron so it is less likely to wear off.
surface fiber process - irregular strands of fiber come out on the surface. The food will be in contact with the convex part, therefore, it will is less likely for the pan to rust.
How to use
- Initial Oil Conditioning (first step)
to form a thin film of oil on the surface to prevent rust and carbonisation.
- heat pan on medium heat for 2-3 minutes
- turn off the heat and let it cool until you can touch with your bare hands. do not sprinkle water on pan when cooling it.
- add oil to skillet, about 1/3 of the depth
- heat on low heat for 3 minutes
- pour the oil out and turn off the heat to let the pan cool
- when it is cool enough to touch with bare hands, use a kitchen paper/tissue to wipe the inside of the pan. let the oil spread out evenly.
2. Second step
a thin film of oil will form on the surface after the first step, this will prevent rust and carbonisation.
- Do not leave on the heat, if needed leave it on low as heating rapidly will deform and damage the underside of the pan.
- Some parts of the surface may:
- turn white when cooking ingredients that are sour in taste (ketchup)
- lotus root, beef, spinach, tofu; the tannins on the froth may react with iron if stored for a long time and ingredients may turn black
- after cooking food or soup, if left for a long time, the salt will start to peel the oxide film.
3. Please clean the pots immediately after cooking to prevent rust.
4. To prevent further corrosion, please consider avoiding usage of high acid or akaline substances such as vinegar and baking soda.
5. After cooking, please consider to cool the pan first before washing it. Please also consider using warm water so as to prevent the likeliness of the pot to corrode.