Transform your favourite Le Creuset casserole into a unique piece with lovely knob. It’ll add extra shine to your cast iron and is safe at any oven temperature.
● To prevent dirt and burns on the stove!
● Reduces sudden large oil splashes
● Prevents oil splashes while leaving steam in the pan
●Reduces splattering of thick dishes such as curry and tomato sauce
● Easy storage without taking up space
● Convenient for draining hot water
■ Corresponding size: 20 cm or less pot / frying pan
■ Material: Stainless steel
・ Do not heat directly.
・ Do not use in a microwave oven or oven.
・ If the handle gets hot, use a mittens or cloth.
Diamteter: Width 16.3 x Depth 16.3 x Height 6.3 cm
Weight: About 80g
Diamteter: Width 19.3 x Depth 19.3 x Height 7.8 cm
Weight: About 110g
Diamteter: Width 22.5 x Depth 22.5 x Height 8.7 cm
Weight: About 140g
Diamteter: Width 24 x Depth 24x Height 10.1 cm
Weight: About 150g
"Takumi" is a quality iron cookware made in Japan using "magma plate". This range of iron frying pan is designed by Mr Sori Yanagi, a designer who believes in designing cookware for easy usage.
Enjoy quality professional high flame frying for a quick spread of heat for excellent frying of Asian food. It takes 39 seconds to reach a temperature of 200 degree, excellent for fast cooking and keeping nutrients in food intact. As a top Japan quality pan, it is also a good gift to mothers and housewives for their cooking pleasure. Product comes in a box.
Made in Japan. Import from Japan.
- “Magma plate” is carved with concave and convex pattern inside and outside, so it has more surface area and receives more heat. For this reason, it can conduct heat quickly so that ingredients can keep more flavors in.
- The pan has durability specific to ironware, which is even tolerant to strong heating and ideal for stir-frying on high heat. It can be used in long term by providing seasoning maintenance.
- The Iron contained will come off and help your iron intake.
A typical clay pot has a thickness of 7 to 10 mm, but this ultra-lightweight clay pot has been made lighter by making it as thin as 4-5.5 mm. It is about 20% lighter than the conventional one, so it is light and easy to carry.
Due to the large amount of heat-resistant clay, general clay pots are tested for heat-resistant temperature up to 350 ° C, but since they are inspected up to 850 ° C, they are thin but sturdy.
A clay pot made in Japan that is made of durable materials and is thin and lightweight.
It's very easy to carry, wash, and clean up the food.
Since it is easy to cook even on medium heat, it also saves energy.
【KIRAMEKI JAPAN】The best seller
* Kirameki Same material same manufacturer as Takumi ‼️*
Made in Japan • Directly Import from Japan
● Easy-to-cut perforations
●Can be washed repeatedly, dries quickly and is hygienic ● Excellent water absorption and quick wiping of oil stains
■ Number of cuts: 42
■ Size (approx.)
Product: Diameter 9 x Height 20 cm
1 dish Per: 40 x 20 cm
■ Material: Polyester, rayon
* When washing this product, wash it by hand with soap or a neutral detergent in the kitchen.
* Avoid using chlorine bleach.
● S- 16cm / 18cm / 20cm frying pan, pot compatible
● M - 22cm / 24cm / 26cm frying pan, pot compatible
● L - 26cm / 28cm / 30cm frying pan, pot compatible
● 3 size frying pan, one pot compatible
● Convenient for a little placement during cooking
● Glass lid with visible contents
, dishwasher unusable
■ Product name: Reinforced glass equipment
■ Reinforcement type: Front physical reinforcement
■ Material type
Handle: Phenol formaldehyde resin (heat resistant temperature 150 ℃)
■ Surface processing: Fluorine resin coating processing
■ Corresponding size: 26 to 30cm
Diameter: Width 14 x Depth 14 x Height 6.8 cm
Weight: About 330g
Diameter: Width 17.5 x Depth 17.5 x Height 7.3 cm
Weight: About 540g
Diameter: Width 20.6 x Depth 20.6 x Height 8.3 cm
Weight: About 700g
Diameter: Width 23.7 x Depth 23.7 x Height 9.3 cm
Weight: About 940g
Diameter: Width 26.5 x Depth 26.5 x Height 10.5 cm
Weight: About 1200g
● Tableware water goes directly to the sink! Free layout!
● Plenty of frequently used glasses, cups, bowls, cutlery, cooking utensils, etc.
● With a drain that allows the water accumulated in the main body to flow directly into the sink.
Since drainage can be done in any direction, the layout can be freely arranged vertically and horizontally.
● The water stopper allows you to keep the dishes on the table, which saves water. It can also be used as a washing tub for vegetables.
● With a partition that can separate chopsticks, cutlery, cooking utensils, etc.
● Plates can be erected using slits through which water flows.
● Easy to move with a handle
● Tableware can be placed horizontally and the edges do not easily reach the bottom, so it dries quickly and is hygienic.